The Jāmeh Mosque of Zanjan also known as, Seyyed Mosque and Sultani Mosque, is the grand, congregational mosque (Jameh) of Zanjān city, Iran. The mosque is situated in the old part of the city and was constructed in 1826 during the Qajar era. The construction was carried out by Abdullah Mirza Dara who was one of the children of Fat'h ‘Alī Shāh Qājār.
The mosque contains four iwans on the sides of a large open court. To the east and west of the court sixteen chambers exist running parallel to each other. Facing towards south are more chambers used as residential quarters for theology students. These chambers have vaulted and arched ceilings decorated with artistic tile work. The mosque has four Shabestans, or night prayer halls, each containing a minbar.